Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 33: Is Anyone Still Reading This Blog?

Breakfast: egg, whole-wheat English muffing w/ apple butter, peaches, cottage cheese
Lunch: cheese quesadilla, no-bake cookies
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Stir Fry, brown rice
Dessert: part of a fudgesicle, after Sydney decided she didn't want it

Exercise: 30-45 minutes of snow shoveling, I forgot to check the time

My thought for the day: If any of you think what I've been eating (especially for dinner) sounds good--and so far, I've really enjoyed nearly all of it--you should check out Zonya's Lickity-Split Meals. The recipes are so simple to follow, most of them don't take much time, and they are healthy. The cookbook is also packed full of tips. I'm loving it and can't wait to plan my menu for the next 2 weeks!

2 comments:

The Chizel Family said...

your blog makes me hungry!! Way to go on your goals. Would you like to take a spinning class with me? Or the have free walking a payson high school indoor track and the kiddies can come too.

Janae said...

I'm still reading the blog...keep it up!