Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 53: Where are the veggies?

Pre: a few ounces of oj
Breakfast: egg, whole-wheat English muffin w/ applebutter, fruit (strawberries, blueberries & blackberries) & vanilla yogurt...and I'm still hungry!
Snack: Breakfast cookie
Lunch: pb & honey sandwich on whole-wheat bread
Snack: small V8, graham cracker
Dinner: Lasagna Rollatini w/ Chicken, salad, 3 breadsticks w/ alfredo sauce, 2 Andes mints

Exercise: 3 miles on the eliptical in 49 minutes. The gym was crazy busy today. The treadmills kept getting snatched up & there wasn't one for me to use until I'd been on the eliptical for 20 minutes, so I decided to just keep on going. I also did a few minutes of ab exercises.

My lunch definitely wasn't well rounded. I really enjoyed my dinner, but I fear the calories weren't worth it. (My date with Randy was worth it, though!) I'm so thristy after all of that & can't wait to be in the gym tomorrow morning. Too bad tommorow's my weigh & measure day...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the eliptical! It's my favorite thing to work on in the gym! I just have too many kids to go anymore (no childcare there and my husbands schedule is too crazy). Hey, and it's always worth it to splurge on date night. Those don't happen often enough sometimes.

Vanessa said...

I am not a fan of the elliptical, So going three miles on it is amazing! I think you are doing excellent!