Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 39: Not so bad

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ milk (thanks again, Randy!), cottage cheese, peaches
Snack: 3 cookies
Lunch: Mexican LaZonya
Snack: more cookies...lots
Dinner: Miracle Soup, crackers (Basically a veggie soup. It's a negative calorie food, which means it provides fewer calories than it takes to actually digest it. A 1 1/2 cup serving--which fills a bowl--is only 70 calories. And I was more than filled after eating dinner! I need to eat more of this soup!)

Exercise: 1 hour, 15 minutes of HARD snow shoveling...broken up into 20 or 25 minute segments...It was that challenging!

I know, I know--the cookies. I ended up eating what was leftover from last night, and then making another small batch. And I ate them (& shared a few with my girls). However, I don't feel guilty one bit. I was WAY more active than normal today, and not just with snow shoveling. My dinner was also only 200 calories total. No evening snack, just lots of water. Go, Keri!

2 comments:

ollie said...

Dang girl.... you're worse than me when it comes to the sweets. LOL!!! I think you're just gonna have to throw out all your cookie making stuff in the house so you CAN'T make them any more. You gotta do it! I had to!

Vanessa said...

You know I think it make it worse when you feel guilty about things. So keep a positive attitude.