Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 52: Oh, the soreness!!

Breakfast: 2 Breakfast Cookies, glass of milk
Lunch: the last of the Unstuffed Peppers & Lentils and Rice, 6 pb cookies
Dinner: Mexican LaZonya
Snack: apple w/ pb, 2 chocolate graham crackers

Exercise: It's my day off!

I am so incredibly sore today. I'm pretty sure it's from the rowing machine. Oh, I hurt! I also failed to mention my toe yesterday. I had toenails that needed to be trimmed, but decided not to do it at 5:30am when I thought of it. So, I went to the gym & all was well. When I got home and took off my shoe, the toe-end of my sock was drenched in blood! It turns out that one of my toe nails rubbed a blister on the toe next to it. It then proceeded to cut the blister & the skin beneath it, resulting in an insane amount of blood. It has hurt slightly today, but not too bad. I'm hoping it will feel okay tomorrow when I head back to the gym, though.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You deserved a day off after all the exercise you'd been doing! Hope the soreness doesn't last too long.

ollie said...

Yikes!!!!!! No pain no gain I guess!

Vanessa said...

I've never tried the rowing machine before, it sounds interesting.