Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 40: And the good thing is...

Breakfast: egg, vanilla yogurt w/ fruit
Lunch: Mexican LaZonya
Snack: the rest of the cookies
Dinner: turkey, rice, asparagus, spinich salad, mashed potatoes & gravy (thanks, Merri)
Dessert: strawberry cheesecake type pie

Exercise: none

It was not my best day, but what day has been lately? The good thing is that my cookies are all gone, so I won't be able to make them anytime soon. I plan to have Randy hide the baking cocoa so I can't make no-bakes either. I believe that will help.

2 comments:

Erin L said...

that dinner sounds really yummy. Did you just cook a turkey?

Keri said...

We ate at my neighbor's house, but yes, she just cooked a turkey. It was actually their Valentine's dinner, but her hubby has had to work late at his new job lately, so she decided to invite several of us neighbors over for dinner. Her hubby did arrive later & got to enjoy it, too.